5.07.2011

Wow What a weekend!!

Wow this weekend is crazy!! I had an awesome shoot yesterday for GlamModelz Magazine Can't wait to post the links when it runs. Thanks to the awesome team of Jim Jurica and Maya!!!! I am sure we hit it out of the park!! This morning I was up early for a Sunrise Swimsuit shoot!! It was beautiful when the sun came up through the clouds. I have to say I don't frequently get to see that but nothing is prettier when you hit it right and I think we did this morning!! Very happy to be kept busy in an industry I love!! Have an awesome saturday and remember Petite Girls ROCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for working with us, and the results were fantastic. Always a pleasure to work with someone so professional and looking forward to shoot #30 with you this month. Please continue to keep showng the world that petite models do in fact... rock! :)

    ReplyDelete