5.17.2011

Staying positive and moving forward

In life there are many ups and downs, the trick is to not get stuck in the down. I know that is easier said than done but if you can do it life sails along much more smoothly. I was fortunate in high school to work with a life coach. ( I recommend it to everyone) During that time I learned some very valuable lessons and strategies that carry me through all of life’s ups and downs.
The first thing I learned was that I am only in control of me. My actions, thoughts and aspirations and success. I can only effect myself, but by doing so, I will effect how others react to me. What you tell yourself is what will be true. I have found that this statement is absolutely true. When looking at this in terms of my career choice (modeling) I see it working daily. How I feel about myself comes across in my images but more importantly it comes across to people that I interact with.. I know that what is for the greatest and highest good will happen. It is happening and I know it will continue to happen. So any perceived detriments you think you might have disappear because you know the right opportunities and people will be brought into your life. It is exciting to see this play out and so very thankful to have learned this so young.
Move forward, think positive and remember Petite Girls Rock!!!
 More on this at https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbellapetite.com%2F4-words-every-woman-should-know-for-unstoppable-confidence-fitness.html&h=77571

No comments:

Post a Comment