5.22.2011

Weekend Recap



The weekend has come and gone and a lot has been happening!! First of all I want to share with you that my first short film “Really” went well. It was a lot of fun and something very new for me. I can’t wait to get the clip to share it with you. The scene I was in starts the film and it is about a singer that really doesn’t have a lot of talent. It is a comedy and I think it should be very entertaining.

I also had the privilege of working with Gregory Scott an artist from Chicago that incorporates video and artwork together. His work is really and fun and I am privileged to be working with him on his newest piece. You can see his work at  www.gregoryscottimages.com


Both of my experiences we're awesome and I hope they expand my future opportunities. I am finding that in these areas, height isn’t an issue. It is the look and personality you can convey.. I guess they understand that Petite girls Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment