5.27.2011

Happy Memorial Day

Wow the beginning of summer and for me it is taking of quickly!! It started at the Onion Crunch booth at the American Restaurant show (thanks again Bella Petite for setting that up).  I than quickly move to  my 30th shoot with Jim Jurica where we worked on content for his lighting workshop book!! (Info at www.jimjurica.com)  Today I was able to kick off the holiday weekend co-hosting the Scott Alan Radio Show on AM 1530 in Chicago!! It was awesome that so many people called in!! I hope to be on again in the very near future!!!!

 Happy Memorial Day!!!!

 While you are enjoying your BBQ's and Party's, Let's also remember all the soldiers that are serving and have served our great country who have died or been injured protecting our freedom and keeping us safe. Thanks to all of them we are able to pursue our dreams and aspirations in the greatest free country in the world.  Be Safe!!!!!!! because.....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment