5.19.2011

The end of the week…the beginning of Big things!!!

Wow another week has come and gone for the most part but for me It is just the start. This weekend I am excited to be a part of my first short film.. “Really”!! It we will be filming Friday morning in Chicago. I can’t wait to work on this and to be able to share my experience with you. I feel excited , blessed and thankful for this and all the opportunities I have had and continue to have!! Who knows where the next big thing will be. Keep strong, positive and follow your dreams because……………Petite Girls Rock!!!!

 I am also in a contest for Bian Variani…Help me to become the next face for this awesome company by voting for me!! It would be awesome to have your support!! You can vote by following the link below. Thanks for your help

http://www.bianvariani.com/castings/profile/10636

2 comments: