6.04.2011

Fashion-Modeling and being Petite

As we all know not many fashion runway models in the petite category!! Lets all join together and Join Bella Petite campaign to change that. They posted an interesting article today about Twiggy, famous fashion model. Who started her career as a model and not as a celebrity turned model. Very inspiring. ( http://www.bellapetite.com) check it out. I have been fortunate lately to work with some awesome photographers and companies that see past height!! Yeah for them. My most recent shoot was in Kansas City where I shot with the awesome Eli's Photography!! The shoot was awesome!! I look forward to working with them more!! This week I am off to the big apple and I am very excited about the opportunities there that await me. I have shoots scheduled in both fashion and beauty work!! I am so excited to continue to meet and work with so many industry professionals that agree..Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

http://www.bianvariani.com/castings/profile/10636 Continue to support me in the Face of BV contest If you agree Petite Girls Rock!!


No comments:

Post a Comment