6.21.2011

Happy Summer!



Wow, I can't believe it is the first day of summer. I think this is my favorite season!! I can't wait to be able to spend some time on the Jersey Shore later this summer. When thinking of spending more time outside I want to take a moment to remind everyone to be safe and smart when out in the sun. You might want to refresh your self with the latest infromation on sunscreen. Living Strong website has some awesome information!! https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.livestrong.com%2F&h=e3f80.

In reflection spring was very busy and I ended it with a bang. Last weekend Workshop with Jim Jurica went amazing and it was great to work with and meet all of the people that came. I think we all learned so much and had a great time in the process. Thanks again to everyone and especially Jim!!

The beginning of Summer is also a busy time for my modeling. I am spending the first three days of summer out in San Francisco working with Bill Lemon. He is an awesome photographer that has several books to his credit. I am so excited to be able to shoot with Bill again. I am also planning on modeling for his up comming workshop in CA in early fall. In addition to several other shoots scheduled and promotional jobs, I will also be filming a movie in Chicago later this month. I am so excited to expand into films and I am happy that this is my first featured film where I have a speaking part.

Summer!!!! You have to also love the great new fashions and the best place to see what works best for all of us petite girls is Bella Petite (http://www.bellapetite.com/) they continue to lead the way for fashion and tips ideas for petites and the only publication to promote petite fashion modeling as well. I love the fact that we are not alone in this and they help me everyday to expand my opportunities. They know what we all do that Petite Girls Rock~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment