6.14.2011

The Petite wave is building

It is such and exciting time for petite models and petite's in general!! I have been noticing that more and more work is becoming available without height restrictions. I think the wave started by Bella Petite and helped by so many of us is really starting to build!! Yeah real hope for the average women of the world. Keep it going!!

Personally I have a lot of things going on and love being able to work in a variety of modeling and acting areas. I had two awesome shoots this past weekend and have put new images from them up on my FB page!! Check it out!! I am also still in the running for the Face Variani contest so please keep supporting me so we can help each other build this petite wave into a tsunami!! Stay strong, stay focused and always remember Petite Girls Rock!!

http://www.bianvariani.com/castings/profile/10636

www.facebook.com/pages/Jax/384506680347


http://www.BellaPetite.com/ Join the Petite wave!!!

2 comments:

  1. have always loved petite girls.....congratulations on being so successful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vincent :) I really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete