6.29.2011

Keeping busy and going strong

Being a petite model has its challenges so keeping busy is important. It is also important to pursue all areas of modeling. Lets face it. Not everyone want to work with petite models so we all need to give them reason to ignore our height. I try and do that by taking on new challenges and not limiting myself to one area of modeling. This helps expose me to many different areas of the business and show that I am constantly pushing forward. I have been lucky enough to secure a small part in a feature film Round about America which will shoot in July. Again continuing to take on new challenges and open up more doors. I know the future continues to brighten for petite models and I am so excited to be on the cutting edge of these changes. I again appreciate all the people that have worked with me and helped me so far and hope to continue with this forward progress. Stay strong, stay focused and stay beautiful because...Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your filming this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love drawing petite models...their proportions are very favorable for my art. Congratulations on the film part

    ReplyDelete