5.03.2013

Some of what I did this week so far!

 Trixi and Jax Monday morning on the Mancow TV show
The Monday show Crew on Mancow TV show

This so far has been a great week lots of filming this week and commercial shoots.. Started it out by shooting a Music video that I can't wait to share with you when it is out. Than bright and early Monday Morning co-hosted the Mancow TV show with Trixie the other co-host nice to be able to work together.. After the show did some filming outside attracted a crowd with Buddy Hull's Race car.. very fun!! Tuesday Night Mancow hosted a party at Castle and was awesome to spend time with everyone off set.. I was lucky enough to end the week as I started co-hosting the Friday Morning Mancow TV show.. Check out the show next week.. You could see me!! :) Keep smiling and pushing towards your dreams and show the world that...... Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

1 comment: