4.25.2013




Reflecting on the past four years it has been an amazing journey. I started a career that I had always dreamed about at the same time I started my first year at college. I knew that in order to achieve both my professional and academic goals I would have to be focused and diligent in everything that I did. My goals were set high in college. I wanted not only to pass but to excel. In my professional life I wanted to make a solid name for myself and to be sure that by the end of college my income could sustain me completely.

I set up my class schedule to get everything done in 4 days a week leaving time for me to do my homework and study as I was on an academic scholarship I had to maintain a high GPA to continue it. The first year that pretty much left Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me to pursue modeling and acting. So I did my best to book as much work as possible during those days. The time progressed and with each passing semester at school I was able to work some more during the week when I wasn't in class. On all of my school breaks I scheduled my work for as many hours as I could find jobs in order to further my career as quickly as I could. (which I continue to do)

I am sitting at the end of my college years and looking forward to graduating with my degree in communications. Happy to report that I have achieved academic honors in my area of study. Professionally  I continue to achieve and further my original goals and I am now in the process of setting more aggressive professional goals as I will have much more time to devote to my career. I am looking forward to the future with great excitement and anticipation.I appreciate everyone that has supported me so far in this journey and I know it has only just begun. Hard work and dedication will show us all that.....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

1 comment: