5.16.2013

How it started!


These picture where the first time I ever had professional pictures taken. It wasn't a modeling job it was for me personally. (Senior Pictures) for my High School Graduation.. I had always wanted to model and after this shoot. I wanted it more than anything.


Moving forward just a few months after I made the decision to see if I could make it in the modeling world I had my fist shoot with Jim Jurica.. This particular day it had been storming all day. I was suppose to meet him in downtown Chicago and since it was raining he picked a location under a via duct. The whole thing seems crazy but it all worked out perfectly. We got some amazing shots that are still some of my favorite ones today.. As you know I continue to work with Jim as often as I can as he is still one of the most fun, creative, energetic and talented photographers I know.

From these two shoots over 600 more has followed. Publications, movies, TV shows, car shows, promotional work and much much more. The journey so far has been awesome and I can't wait for what is next. I have been so happy to continue to do what I have always dreamed of and continue to show the world that.....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. so very cool to hear your story...it gave me an idea for the next get together. Congratulations on your wonderful successes, Jax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wrapped up a long shoot today and finally got a chance to read your latest blog post. I can't say this enough: i am SO proud of you and all you've accomplished these past 4 years, from graduating with honors to modeling and acting. All while remaining 100% professional and drama-free. How you juggle all this and still manage to keep from strangling a primadonna like me... I'll never understand! But I've learned so much from you over the years and hope we can laugh about crazy photo shoot adventures together 40 years from now. As always... thank you for being my friend. - Jim Jurica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jax, I would drink your bathwater.

    ReplyDelete