5.30.2013

Graduation from college... what is next

Life like a painting always in process......It is a time in my life that I look back on what I have accomplished and look forward to the future! As many of you know I have completed college and will be officially graduating on June 1st with a degree in communications. During my college years I have also started modeling and acting and continue to do so. It was a decision to follow my heart and dreams while I was in school so that by the time I graduated I would be established with a solid career. I am so thankful that my plans continue to work out and my opportunities continue to come. Thanks to everyone that has supported me and continue to support me!! Nothing is possible as an island but together we are unstoppable. 

So the future is what we make it. I am excited to see it unfold.. I look forward to sharing all of it with you and continue to show the world that........Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

1 comment: