2.06.2012

What an exciting weekend!!

Wow what a weekend!! I started out this weekend with attending a preview of "Roundabout America" which is the first full length feature film I have worked on. I am happy to report that it turned out awesome and I am thrilled to have a part it it. It was awesome to reconnect with all the talented people that worked on the film and to celebrate the results. I know this film will do well on its European Tour!! Stay informed about this film at http://roundaboutamerican.com./

It that wasn't enough for one girl during one weekend My cover and 8 page spread for Flip Magazine came out on Sunday! Wow!! It is exciting to have had the privilege to work with Flip Magazine and a most talented team on my last trip to LA. They are all awesome an I was honored to work with each and everyone of them!! Check out Flip Magazine at http://flipmagazine.net/195512923/flipfebruary2012.html

The Superbowl.....Wow that was a very exciting ending to a game. It was a back and forth game and as you know the Giants pulled it out in the end. It was down to the last seconds of the game before we could declare a winner. How exciting is that!! A perfect ending to a very exciting weekend!!

I am blessed and thankful for all of the wonderful support and opportunities that I have and for all the people that know.........Petite Girls Rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that closet in Flip is a little too sparse to be yours. :) Great feature - and you definitely r-r-OCK!

    ReplyDelete