2.28.2012

A small look inside.......

As many of you know I am not that comfortable talking about myself. Today I thought it appropriate to share a little about Me Jax the model. The writer of Petite Girls Rock. I hope in someway this will inspire others to follow the dream that is in their heart!!

A little background. I grew up in the Chicago metro area and I am the youngest of three children in my family. I have two older brothers who have always been amazing and talented and popular. I was a bit more shy growing up. I was always trying to blend in while inside wanting to burst out!. My secret dreams were always way bigger than me or at least my perception of me. I spent years wondering and worrying what others thought and adjusted my life to fit in. As you can imagine, that didn't work to well. It never does unless you are following your own heart!

In high school I had the opportunity to work with a life coach, who helped me realize that the only way to happiness is to follow your heart and create your own path. That anything is possible if your willing to work hard and put your whole heart into it. It took me a while to wrap my brain around this idea but when I finally did I felt such a freedom that I can't even put into words. I think it was the release of the chains that I put on myself to fit in. I became less concerned about other people's opinions and more concerned about following my dreams.

My Dreams where always to Model and be an Actress. I had some supporters and some who basically laughed. At this point it didn't matter to me. I have a dream and I am following it! I don't know where this dream will take me however I do know that I have only just begun. I am excited about the thoughts and opportunities that come each and every day! Life for me has never been the same since I have started to follow my own inner voice and heart!

So go out and follow your heart and listen to your inner voice and show the world that that you rock and.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!

2 comments: