2.21.2012

Spring is around the corner

Winter is almost over and spring is around the corner. I love spring with all the new clothing and colors. This season it is bright and happy!! A perfect combination for the season as far as I am concerned!! The days are getting longer and more sunshine is always a good thing. It makes a huge difference in my feeling of well being and I can't help be notice optimism in everyone else.

Spring, the rebirth of our plants and our spirits. As everything starts to come alive it is a great time to take stock in our self too! Spring when all is new and fresh! What will be your new and fresh start? It is a great time to re-look at your plans and goals and adjust them. In my career it means new projects and films and it also means getting to work more on location!! I always look forward to that after spending so much time in the winter inside!!

Spring.. Push forward and come alive and show the world that......Petite Girls Rock!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Though it's rainy and snowy this morning, you are always a wonderful source of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for working outside on location! I agree with you 100%! After spending so many weeks indoors I'm ready for some spring shooting! Woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete