1.31.2012

Live, Love, Laugh !!

Many people know that this is one of my favorite sayings!! It is sort of my motto . I was thinking about it the other day and wondering what it really means to me.

Live....To me this means experience your life. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you what you "Should do". I am a true believer that anything and everything is possible if you want it and work for it so give it all that you have and really LIVE!!!!!

Love.....When I think of love I think of how I feel about other but also how I feel about myself. I think loving yourself is the most important thing we can do for ourselves. Loving yourself teaches you how to love someone else. It also shows the world that you are a worthwhile person and worthy of there love. In life we are all looking for acceptance but remember to accept and love yourself first

Laugh....Life is crazy and no one goes through it without mistakes so Laugh and lighten up. Be able to laugh at yourself and show the world that the most perfect thing is to handle imperfection with grace dignity charm and laughter. Laugh and enjoy your life and your journey!!

So LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH because.....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment