3.06.2012

Modeling and skin care

One of the most important features a model can have is glowing clear skin. That isn't always and easy task when you are going from one photo shoot to the next applying all different kinds of makeup to your face multiple times a day. It is important to make skin care a priority.

Some of the things you always need to do to keep you skin at its best is to always stay well hydrated. Eat a healthy and balanced diet and get plenty of exercise. In addition invest in a good home cleansing system that works with your skin. The healthier you are the more resilient your skin will be when having to apply all different kinds of cosmetics to your face. In preparation for my shoots I always apply my own moisturizer at home. I find that this helps protect my skin from other different harsher cosmetics. I also pack my own facial wipes to use if I need to completely change looks. This way I am sure that my skin won't react to others harsh cleanser and I again re-apply my own moisturizer barrier cream before re-applying makeup.

After my shoots I always cleanse my skin as soon as possible and again apply a soothing/moisturizer to help keep it balanced. It is important to find a good skin care line that works with your skin and stick to a daily regiment. In addition to a home care I have found that going for routine facials is almost a must. I opt for a deep pore cleansing facial to keep unwanted outbreaks away. "Doing this every month in addition to a good home routine helps keep the clean clear skin that everyone wants

Your skin is a window into your health take time to take care of it. and show that world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!

1 comment: