1.12.2012

LA...trip recap

I am home from LA and what a great trip. It was very productive not only in shoots but to also meet some amazing people. When I landed I headed straight into a meeting with a potential manager. The meeting was great and he invited me the next day to my first Hollywood party, which I attended on Sunday afternoon. At the party I met so many nice people some of which he also managed and I look forward to seeing more of them in the future.

Next on the agenda was a shoot for a magazine with an amazing team. That shoot got cut very short due to some building renovations that the photographer was unaware of. We were was very disappointed as we knew we hadn't shot enough for me to be in the running for the cover and spread that we had hoped for. We needed to reschedule but I was only going to be there a few days at this point wasn't sure if that was going to be possible. Thankfully it did work out and we finished the shoot on Monday Night. (keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that worked hard on this shoot)

Sunday evening I spent with my new Sexercise Family were we had time to get to know each other in person. It was so nice to meet everyone and can't wait to see them again . The team is awesome and so is the company, Thanks again to everyone who helped make it possible for me to be a team member during the online voting!! It is going to be to be an amazing journey with this young company and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

Monday came quickly where I headed to Malibu beach for a shoot with a male model that went amazingly well. Always a little anxious when planning so far in advance for a location shoot at the beach in January. I am happy to report it was beautiful and everything worked out well. We finished up as the sun was setting and got some amazing images! Headed straight to my make up Magazine shoot, which went off without a hitch. Tuesday morning brought me into an additional meeting right before I headed back to the airport to head home. A fast but productive trip and look forward to many, many more in the future. I am working hard to make 2012 the best year ever by staying focused and strong and remembering that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

1 comment: