10.31.2011

Happy Halloween

October 31 Halloween, one of my favorite fall day's!! Trick or Treat, Costumes, Hot Cider and friends and family...what is not to like!!

Enjoy all your celebrations!!!

This is also the time of the year that I need to plan for next year. I take a look at my written plan from this past year and compare it to what I have actually accomplished. I also re-evaluate what is most important to me and how to proceed from here.  I always find it interesting to remember where I was so that I never stop appreciating all the good things and people in my life and understand where I need to improve.  I find this process to be very rewarding and necessary to continue progressing and achieving my goals. It also serves as a guide for me all year long when making decisions on what opportunities would be best for me to take and or not. If you haven't already start  your plan!! Keep pushing forward and remember....Petite Girls Rock!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment