10.18.2011

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar." ~ Helen Keller

I have always been a big fan of inspirational quotes and this is one of my favorites by Helen Keller. It tells me not to settle for less than everything that you want out of life! I always try and keep this in mind when making my plans for my day, week, month and year, Quotes alone won't get us to our end goals but they are helpful in keeping our end goals in sight. I think it is also helpful to break down our day to day activities and thoughts guiding us to our end goals. My Friend who is also a life coach says " Thoughts + Words + Actions = Reality" this is the road map to life and the achieving of goals.

When I was in high school I was introduced to the Book "The Secret" and it was life changing for me. I finally realized that the only thing I can control is me and my own thinking. I learned that what I thought makes a difference as to how I feel and how I felt was how I was acting which at the time wasn't returning for me what I wanted. This was a huge discovery for me. If I changed my thoughts everything else followed accordingly. I have tested this one theory numerous times and all I can tell you is that is is with out a doubt the single best lesson I learned so far in my life! Try it yourself!! and remember with this help......Petite Girls Rock!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Montaigne, the great French philosopher, adopted these seventeen words as the motto of his life: "A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens." And our opinion of what happens is entirely up to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true, our perception is our reality!

    ReplyDelete