10.03.2011

Moving forward!!

Hi I just wanted to share some good news with you! I have been chosen as one of Bella Petite Fashion Magazine's cover models!! I am so very proud to be part of this awesome magazine and movement! It is the only magazine dedicated to petite woman!! They are really pushing to change the fashion industry and to get well deserved recognition to the largest segment of the female population!! PETITES!!. I am proud to join them and hope everyone supports the magazine and the cause because as I have always said.....Petite Girls Rock!!!

Join them at www.bellapetite.com

 Special thanks to everyone that worked hard to make this all possible!! Your AWESOME
Haus of Allilamodie (Clothing Designer)
JimJuricaPhotography (Photographer)
Andrea Ryl-Kuchar (Makeup Artist)
http://www.bellapetite.com/

3 comments: