4.15.2013





Well spring time has had its ups and down s with the weather this year for everyone in the US however for business it has been busy and very productive.  I have had several opportunities to work with many amazing people and look forward to working more with them all. Here are a few accomplishments since my last update. 

I was published in the April Issue of BeautyLook Magazine

Also wrote an article for them too. Check it all out at http://www.beautylookmagazine.com/

In addition I have had a few new book covers come out This one with Jimmy Thomas RNC
 as well as 3 more more with Felix (male model) and Period Images. Check out more of our work at www.periodimages.com Below are two romance novel covers we are featured on!!


In addition to modeling I have been continuing to guest co-host with Mancow Muller on the Mancow TV show on WPWR My 50 Chicago weekday mornings from 6-8. Check out the show if you are a early riser. I am looking forward to doing more shows with them in the future. 


There are a lot of things to come so stay tuned....Moving forward to and showing the world that ......Petite Girls Rock!!!!




 

2 comments: