8.13.2012

Finishing up summer break strong....

It has been a crazy few months and now the middle of August means my summer break is almost over!!  I have had and continue to have a schedule that finds me out of town sometime every week. I love that I get to see different parts of the country and get to meet all sorts of interesting people. I am truly blessed to be living my dream!!!! Last week I had the opportunity to shoot in Memphis with an old friend Jerry Coleman and met some new ones too!! here is a shot from my shoot with Jerry for Swim Rags.

This week I am off to San Francisco area. Looking forward to this trip and working with my friend and Photographer Bill Lemon. His work is outstanding and I can't wait to be able to share it with you when I get back !!
The end of the month brings the last of the BGV car shows. It should be a great one so come out and vist at the last show of the summer season on August 26 you can get all the information on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BGVMotorsports This show has hot cars and of course the BGV Girls!!
It has been a great summer and I can't wait to share all the exciting things that are in the works for Fall.. Pursue your dreams and remember....... Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!!

1 comment: