7.20.2012

Life on the road continued!!

Week 3 of my trip and this week was a Busy but awesome week :) had a great shoot with EMK Phot 1 in NYC on probably one of the hottest days of the year. It was almost unbearably  hot but somehow we made it through and we got some amazing images. He shared this preview with me so I would love to share it with you!!


We shot in some beautiful locations and finished our last look in Time Square!! I have always wanted to shoot there because no where else in the world has such and amazing background. I am so happy to have had that opportunity!!
 This whole week has been hot and humid with shoots scheduled every day... The only way to get through that is drink plenty of water eat several small snacks and drink more water when you think you have had enough, drink some more. As a model, you always have to be prepared for whatever is thrown your direction and this week for me was heat!! So drink water, stay hydrated and show the world that.........Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

4 comments: