8.21.2012

Trips, Trips and more Trips

Last weeks trip to San Francisco went AWESOME.. That is a beautiful area of the country with so many awesome locations for shoots!!!. This has been my third trip out there and I can't wait to have more opportunities to travel that area again and see more of the city.... It was a fast trip but very productive and always great to work with my friend Bill !! Here is an image  that we got during our shoot!!

When I go home I went into my favorite tanning salon to freshen up my tan and saw this
It was a perfect welcome home gift!!!! It is always exciting to see your work in print!! Thanks to LA Tan for giving me this opportunity!!!!!.

Traveling a lot this summer has been and continues  to be amazing...keep following your heart and show the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment