7.14.2012

Life on the Road

I have been traveling since the 28th of June. Life on the road is going well with just a few small bumps. One of the bumps has been limited internet access which is why I haven't blogged in a while. Happy to report that I have internet now and can end that issue :)

 My first stop was Seattle and had an awesome trip out there I am looking forward to another trip out west in August!! Here is a shot from one of my shoots in the Seattle area



From Seattle I traveled to the NY/NJ area where I am currently working all month. As most of you know I spend time a bit of time out east every year. During my first week out here I have had the opportunity to work with several people and looking forward to many more awesome shoots. Just a couple of images that I have already gotten back from one of my shoots

These were taken at a state park in south Jersey. An area that I always have loved with the ocean and dunes. Always a great location for a summer casual shoot. I have a lot of exciting things scheduled over the next few weeks before I will be returning to Chicago in August!! Keeping it going strong at home and on the road because.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. some nice images while you are on the road. Safe travels, and hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete