6.24.2012

Sumertime and the living is easy

As you all know Summer is my favorite time of year! It is the time of year that the weather is warm and sunny. Outside shoots are awesome and family time is plentiful. I love working outside in the sun and by the water be it the Lake Michigan or the Ocean. Love the cool breezes on a hot summer day. I also think that shoots in these locations bring feelings of happy times for everyone. Below are some of my new work from the start of 2012 summer season!

It is also the time of the year for travel for me and I am so excited to be heading out this week to Seattle and than on to NJ/NYC.. I am looking forward to meeting and working with many new people as well as reconnecting with some of the awesome people I have worked with from past trips!! I can't wait to share with you my travel stories during this summer's trips. I am blessed and appreciative for all the opportunities I have and glad that so many share the feeling that.........Petite Girls Rock!!!!

2 comments: