11.21.2011

Thanksgiving Week

Wow Thanksgiving 2011 is in just a few days. This year has just flown by! It is time to think about holiday fashion. This year it is all about the glitz and glamor of the season. I just love it. The sequins the sparkle and the bold and beautiful makeup!! For all of us petite girls we need to know how to modify the styles for our frames. I like to stick with solid colors and smaller sequins not to overwhelm me. I also prefer to wear either short or floor length dresses, both help to make the most of our bodies. When looking at shoes I love the higher platform styles. The platform shoe gives me that little extra height without being uncomfortable to wear for longer periods of time because your foot isn't at a drastic angle. Taking a look at the makeup it is time to sport a darker lip and eye makeup as well as full hair. Yeah for glamorous times ahead. Go out and sparkle with style and remember.....Petite Girls Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment