11.28.2011

It's the Start Holiday Season

We made it through Thanksgiving and I hope you all survived the food feast followed by the shopping frenzy. It was crazy this year with all the stores opening up even earlier and the people were crazy!! I managed to get out for a little while to search out some deals. It has been a tradition for me since I was a young girl!

It was exciting weekend for my career this weekend as well!! I have a new feature in the House of Styles Magazine. http://www.houseofstylemag.com/  it is on page 20! Thanks so much House of Styles Magazine for including me! I am finishing up the year with a busy schedule of shoots and some travel. Keep connected with me on my FB page for all the updates and newest images!! It seems to be the time of year that plans change fast!!  https://www.facebook.com/theworldofjax.

The Holiday Season!! One of my favorite times of the year! Stay focused, spend time with family and friends and never forget.......Petite Girls Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment