8.08.2011

Traveling

As many know, I do a fair amount of traveling for modeling. I love this part of modeling because It has given me the opportunity to work with so many talented people and to see other parts of our country that I hadn't experienced before. Traveling and modeling also has a few challenges. I try and make sure exactly the scope of the shoot so that I am able to pack percisesly instead of having to carry a lot of extra things. You could go broke on added airline fees so keep you luggage to a minimum. When you arrive make sure you have an ability to rent a car. If you don't make sure you have a driver with you over the age of 25.(the miniumu age for car rental in most states) I have also invested in a portable navagation system because the added fees for these often add up to more than the car rental itself and it is a must for getting around in unknown territory. Plan ahead and your trip will be both professionally successfull and personally satitisfying. Enjoy, stay safe and remember Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

Off to New York for Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment