7.28.2011

Summertime, my favorite time

Oh those summer days!!! In modeling summer means out of the studio for many of my shoots. I absolutely love location shoots, but they do require a little more planning. The extra effort is worth it because I think some of the most interesting images come from location shoots. Some concerns with location shoots is where to change. I handle that by bringing and oversize t-shirt with me that I can change under. A mans extra large works great!! Also you need to prepare for hours in the weather which here in Chicago means Heat!! I bring plenty of water and some dried fruit with me to help keep me hydrated and my energy up! A little planning makes for a great shoot and amazing images. Let's enjoy our chance to be outside working.  Happy summer shooting and remember Petite Girls Rock!!!!

2 comments: