8.15.2011

Entering into my last week of travels

Wow did time fly once again. I always like traveling and working with many different talented people. This is my last full week on the East Coast and it is shaping up to be a busy one! Just a little preview of what is to come. I have shoots tuesday - thursday out here and than start my venture back to Chicago!!  Earlier in my trip I had the opportunity to work with Chuck Arabella from NYC and we did an amazing shoot with a water feature he has in his studio!!  It was great to work with him again this year!!

I also had a fun shoot with GNAPP Photography in his studio in NJ we captured many different looks below is a very fun shot from that shoot!!


Just a few highlights and can't wait to share more with you from the road!! Keep pushing and moving forward and remember PETITE GIRLS ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment