11.08.2012

News and what is new

The biggest news is the Super storm.. As many know I have many friends and family in the area.. This is a small beach community in south central NJ.. Very sad to see the destruction. Everyone is in my thoughts!!! It is an awesome community and I know they/we will rebuild and be even better. In the mean time lets us all remember happier days!!



On the modeling front lots of projects events and travel have been happening.. A shoot I did around Halloween some images below
kind of a wintery scene which seems appropriate now that winter is almost here!!!

Another new honor was from LA Tan.. Check out my latest ad that I am in found on there website!!!
Always an honor to represent LA Tan and look forward to more in the future!! Stop by and perk up your tan with this awesome deal!!


I have also have been featured as  Miss Coed in Coed magazine 11/7/2012 check it out at
http://coedmagazine.com/2012/11/07/miss-coed-jax-turyna-hot-sexy-bikini-model-photos/ and make sure to like it!!

As you can see a lot happening both personally and professional. Keep moving forward and show the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!



1 comment: