9.25.2012

Try something different

Working out is something that I am a huge fan of. It is also important to do in keeping you in shoot ready condition. Sometimes when traveling that can be harder to do. A couple of years ago I turned to Pilates to help me get in an awesome workout when going to the gym wasn't possible..



I am happy to report that is is one of the best ways to exercise I have ever done. It helps with mind and body. Giving you a sense of ease. To me it brings the best of everything that exercise offers. It specifically targets your core strength and for modeling it is imperative to have that strength to hold poses and stay in balance. so if you haven't tried it yet. head to your nearest Pilates class or studio and try it out. I think you will find quick result and a sense of well being in your life. With this we can all show that.....Petite Gils Rock!!!!!!

1 comment: