9.04.2012

Looking into fall and moving forward

The ending of summer finished up strong and I couldn't be happier with my awesome shoot for Jolie Toi
This past weekend found me busy with commercial projects and portfolio shoots. Unfortunately no images from my commercial work yet (can't post until they are public) but here is one from a shoot I did on Sunday with Ron Cash. I have worked with Ron several times but it had been awhile and it was great to work with him again!!
Now that we are on the cusp of a new season I look forward to many new projects that are scheduled and all opportunities that may come up.. It is an exciting time of year with all the new fashion out and all the new trends.. I am hoping to shoot some of them shortly and can't wait to share them with you all. Keep your plans moving forward and show the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment