5.09.2012

Workshop thoughts


I am so excited to be doing this new workshop with Jim Juirca. I think this is going to be one of the most informative fun and inspirational ones to date.

The up's, the downs, the in's and the out's of getting into modeling and having success with it. I sure wish that I had an opportunity to have attended something like this workshop when I started modeling. It would have help give me more direction when I started and not had to learn by trial an error. Although trial and error is a good teacher, it is an expensive teacher!!

I started this blog for much the same reason, to share some of my experiences and hopefully help and inspire others in modeling and in life.

So looking forward to the workshop and my continuation in my career it has been great so far and I know the future has much more to offer because..............Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!

3 comments: