5.15.2012

Travel Dates

Hi Everyone Summer is starting to shape up to be a busy season. I will be doing a bit of traveling this summer!! Hope to be in your area soon. If you are interested in working with me please message me and we can get it worked out. I am open to most shoots although I do not shoot nude or implied nude work. I am experienced with over 400 shoots. When contacting me please send me the full details of what you are wanting to work on and what the images are going to be used for. Also need to know about wardrobe and MUA.  Look forward to working with you soon.  It is going to be an awesome summer!!!!!

June- Seattle WA
July- NYC/NJ
August - Vegas

More locations to come...Keep you posted and remember.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You're a busy girl this summer!

    ReplyDelete