9.01.2014

Wow summer went by fast. It hardly felt like it got started and now it is over. A lot of travel for me this summer I guess that is one of the reasons if just flew by. Spent a lot of time on the west coast between Vegas and LA which I have to say I love also got one trip in to the east coast. Been missing NYC!! Arizona for the very first time for a workshop as well.  I am so blessed to be able to continue to work in an industry that I love and continue to expand my acting opportunities as well. I have a lot of new projects both and modeling and acting in the works!! More to come!!!

Some picture highlights of this summer


















Just a few highlights to give you an idea of the things I have been working on. Looking forward to a new season, full of new adventures Taking with me the lessons from the past and pushing forward with a renewed energy towards my goals and dreams.. Working hard, and showing the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!

3 comments: