10.01.2013

Looking forward to fall!!

Fall..New season new work projects and happenings!! As many of you know I had an opportunity to go to Miami for an awesome shoot with BeautyLook Magazine. I had an amazing team to work with Diem Angie Nguyen Hiar and Makeup and Jim Jurica Photography. Look for the magazine to come out shortly! Can't wait!



In addition to this editorial shoot I had another opportunity to work with LH Couture and another very talented team featuring her fall looks hitting the runways in Chicago





In addition to doing more and more fashion work. I continue to work as a cover model. So pleased to have several new covers that have come out. here are just a couple of them!






Also the start of fall has me continuing my work with Erich Mancow Mueller on his TV/Radio show on My50 Chicago.. Always a fun time in the mornings with them and happy to have had an opportunity to meet and work with so many talented people.



Many other projects just starting. As they move forward I can't wait to share the with you. Continue to follow your heart and dreams!! Work hard stay focused and show the world that....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!

1 comment: