3.17.2013

Just a few Thoughts!!!

I

In life we are also given choices: choose wisely. People sometime may think you are lucky. Is it luck or hard work, honesty and compassion?
I am continually amazed when I see people spending more time insulting others than working towards their own dreams. I see people pretending to be what they are not. I see people just waiting to copy someone else instead of forging their own path. If you choose to take the easy way for instant gratification, your success will be short lived because you will always be a “me too.” You will only be second to the original and only go almost as far as the original.
So choose wisely when faced with your choices in all that you do. Create your own path, because no one is a better you than you are!!! Stay true to yourself, and stay honest with others. Always remember that after you were born they broke the mold.
Follow you heart honestly, compassionately and confidently and show the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment