1.16.2013

Off to a GREAT start!!!!

2013 is off and running and so am I. For the first time ever I have put out my own calendar..

and it can be ordered directly from  http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/491206

Also as mention to you at the end of last year I will be posting content here and on my website wwww.jaxthemodel.com before you will see it anywhere else!! my First shoot this year was with Jim Jurica and it is something a little more fashion edgy. would love to know your thoughts..


I also just returned from LA and had an amazing trip again. Did a few shoots and had some meetings that when I can I will  share with you.. This has started off to be an outstanding year and looking forward to sharing it with you as the year unfolds. Subscribe so you don't miss a thing! Keep moving in the direction of your dreams and show the world that...........Petite Girls Rock!!!!


2 comments: