4.09.2012

Getting ready for 2012 Swimsuit season

I do a lot of swimsuit modeling and love when the new season is around the bend. Can't wait to get out into the sunshine and feel the warm winds once again. As I am looking forward to my up coming shoots. I thought it would be nice to take a look back at some of my swimsuit shoots of past!


This was my second or third shoot with my friend Jim Jurica. A very windy afternoon at the beach!! But always a fun time.
Spent the month of July on the Jersey Shore.. Love it there had an opportunity to work with a very talented photographer, Chuck Arabella, This is one  of my favorites from our first shoot!

Spring of 2011 had me in California... in three trips out west this to date is the only swimwear shoot I have done.. But the peer offered beautiful natural lighting!
Back in Chicago Had an opportunity to work with David for the second time on the first warm day after a cold, cold winter!!
Before summer actually hit had another chance to work with my friend Jim where we shot this. I was happy to have this be my second cover for GlamModelz
Back to the beach with Jim. My favorite spot!!Love, love, love the beach

I am looking forward to this season of swimwear shoots. A lot of exciting things are in the works in this area and I can't wait to be able to share them with you. Keep moving forward and show the world that........Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are great photos, Jax! Kudos to the photographers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and Many, many other awesome photographer that I have worked with you can check out more of my work on

    https://www.facebook.com/theworldofjax

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do great swimsuit work, Jax. I'm looking forward to this year's sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I appreciate it! Love the beach can't wait to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete