12.12.2011

Don't let those Holiday pounds creep into the New Year!!

During the holiday's we all eat more than normal and we all eat things that tend to pack on the pounds. I think it is because we are all running around shopping and attending parties and just put things into our mouth to get rid or our hunger. It is also when we are exposed to our traditional foods that we look forward to this time of year. I say enjoy everything in moderation. I am not one to deprive myself of the things that I look forward to, I just don't indulge every meal of every day. I know we have all heard this but I have found if I tell my self I can have anything I want, I just can't have everything I want, it helps me really determine what is most important to me . Once I make that determination I enjoy and don't feel guilty. I think guilt leads to self destructive behavior and over eating. I also try and get in some exercise everyday. Exercising everyday helps burn the extra calories that we are consuming and it helps rev up our metabolism for the future!! My workout consists of Aerobics everyday and weight lifting twice a week. I try and mix up the activity not to get bored and I love the Sexercise Tape that helps with both muscle building and aerobics all in one!! So Eat in moderation and enjoy your holiday gathering and stay in control with smart decisions and  exercise!! We will all greet the New Year leaner and healthier and ready to take on the challenges and opportunities that will come. Keep your ultimate goals in mind and remember.....Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment