9.07.2011

Petite Girls Rock and Rule

On my way back from out east I had an opportunity to stop in Cleveland for a shoot with Mkuta Photography, when he sent me some images from our shoot he added a little extra. I thought it was a fun addition to post here on my blog. Let me know what you think? And Thanks to the whole Cleveland Gang!!

Now that I am back home in Chicago things have been staying busy with shoots, promotional events, filming and school. It is nice to be back home and getting organized for the fall!! Keeping organized helps me be able to stay on top of my schedule and allows me to be able to enjoy my time. I stage the things I need for my shoots and events as soon as I have the details. I know what I need will be clean and ready to go. The more you can do in preparation the smoother things go. Keep pursuing your dreams and remember Petite Girls Rock!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Jax, you definitely rule...and rock. Great image and you're terrific in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and that the fact that you're so together and organized is just so damn sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pic comments. I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete