2.08.2015

Thoughts and feelings


I look at this and try to do this everyday as best as I know how. I move through my life always trying to be the best me I can be. What are your thoughts. Do you consciously make an effort to improve who you are everyday? In this thought of creating what you want in your life by how you are is a powerful thing. It reminds us all that we are in control of our life and only we can create the life we want for ourselves. Our happiness is not dependent on anyone but ourselves.

This is very empowering and it is also sometimes a bit scary because with this power that we accept comes the inability to blame anyone else for us falling short of what we want to be in life. For so many of us it is the false reality that someone else controls who we are. That belief keeps us from being the best version of ourselves that we can be. It give us a helpless feeling that someone else controls who is happy in life. So untrue!!! No one has that ability but you and you can only effect yourself. Now by doing so people will react differently towards you. and how they act depends on how you are.

If you are not happy with your mirror only you can change that!!

Once I learned this for me my life completely changed. I learned that I have the power and that made me feel powerful. I started creating the world I wanted for me, regardless of what others said. I continue to do that and prefect this everyday. I am thrilled with where I am and where I am going. I am blessed to have creative, supportive people that surround me and I feel love towards them and from them everyday!! Thank you all and I can't wait to see where this journey goes.

 Everyday is a new begining for you to create a new you? What will you do with that today?

For me is to continue to strive and push toward my goals while being the person I want to have in my life and to show the world that.......Petite Girls Rock!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment