9.13.2011

Wow, What a week!!

Just getting organized after a busy week.The final round of Sexercise Competition is heating up on Facebook. Sexercise is a healthy lifestyle and exercise program that I would love to be part of.  I have made the finals but I need all your help to win. I am including a link to this is competition. If you would " like the page and than my image I would apprecite it. I need your help to show the world that petite girls Rock!! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.213501092043976.53398.135744413152978

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of working at Toy's R Us for there Grand Opening Celebration in Bloomington, IL. I was "Barbie" for Matel what a fun time. I love kids and they are so cute when they come up to you. I guess the saying is true that kids say the funniest things. One little girl asked ma to come and play with her. This event was so much fun!! I was honored to represent such an icon.

Sunday was just as busy with a promotionial video shoot for a Spray of Sunshine sunless tanning.I am very happy to have had the opportunity to work with them and promote safe tanning. We all love the way we look with a tan, however it is so damaging to our skin. This airbrush tan looks amazing and without the harmfull of effects of the sun!! If you need to be tan for a shoot or special event this is the way to do it!!

Stay strong and busy and remember Petite Girls Rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment